Riverbend Co-operative Ltd. is calling for nominations for:
3 Director Positions
Approximately 12 meetings per calendar year • Paid training • $225.20 Per diem
for meetings & travel allowance • Availability to attend meetings virtually
Deadline for Nomination Papers is March 12, 2024.
Submit your signed nominations to
firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the
Administration Office by March 12th, 2024
101 Sask. Ave., Outlook SK, S0L2N0
The Riverbend Co-op Annual General Meeting will take place on April 11, 2024, at the Outlook Legion Hall.
Thinking about running for our Board of Directors? We have put together a package that can assist in addressing any questions you might have. Additionally, you can find contact information for inquiries that the package may not cover. Click here to access it.
Qualifications of Directors
6.01 The following individuals, in addition to those specified in the Act and the regulations, shall not be eligible to be elected or entitled to remain directors of the Co-operative:
- Individuals having an account with the Co-operative which is over three months in arrears;
- Individual who have not transacted at least $5,000 in business with the Co-operative during the preceding fiscal year;
- Employees of the Co-operative;
- No director shall be eligible for re-election after serving three consecutive terms of 3 years, until he has been out of office for at least one year;
- Individuals who have not been members of the Co-operative for at least two years immediately preceding election;
- Individuals under the age of eighteen;
- An unsatisfactory criminal record check according to Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA); or
- An individual who has declared bankruptcy.
- A Director absent without a bona fide reason for three consecutive regular board meetings, as determined by the Board President; or
- A Director found in contravention of the Co-operative's Board of Directors Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy as determined by the Riverbend Co-operative Board Code of Conduct & Ethics Committee
Director Duties and Powers
The directors are responsible for establishing policies and directing the affairs of the co-operative to meet the goals and objectives of the members.