Riverbend Co-op Ltd. Annual Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Riverbend Co-operative Ltd. will be held on March 25, 2020 at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 262, located at 500 Railway Avenue in Outlook, SK.
Registration: 6:30 p.m.
Meetings and Presentations: 7:00 p.m. sharp
Call For Nominations — Two Director Positions
Riverbend Co-operative Ltd is calling for nominations for two Director Positions.
- Approximately 12 meetings per calendar year
- Paid training
- $215.20 per diem for meetings & travel allowance
- Availability to attend meetings electronically
Qualifications of Directors:
The following individuals, in addition to those specified in the Act and the regulations shall not be eligible to be elected or entitled to remain directors of the co-operative:
- Individuals having an account with the co-operative which is over three months in arrears
- Individuals who have not transacted at least $5,000 in business with the co-operative during the preceding fiscal year
- Employees of the co-operative
- No director shall be eligible for re-elections after serving three consecutive terms of three years, until he/she has been out of office for at least one year
- Individuals who have not been members of the co-operative for at least two years immediately preceding election
Director Duties and Powers:
- The directors are responsible for establishing policies and directing the affairs of the co-operative to meet the goals and objectives of the members
- Term of office — three years
Nomination papers are available at the Administration Department of Riverbend Co-operative Ltd.
Please submit your signed nomination papers to the Admin Office by February 24, 2020.
For further details, contact Greg Sarvis, GM, at (306) 867-8614.