Riverbend Co-op is honoured to assist two graduating students within our trading area with a $2,500 bursary to help fund their post-secondary education.
Riverbend Co-op is here to help!
Our bursary program provides financial assistance to our local students as they build their future, because their success bears testament to how truly local we are and how much we care about our communities!
HOW AM I ELIGIBLE?
- The applicant's parents/guardians or the applicant themselves must be a member in good standing of Riverbend Co-operative Ltd.
- The student must be a bonafide grade twelve student attending a school within Riverbend Co-op's trading area.
WHAT SCHOOLS ARE ELIGIBLE?
The schools in the trading area of Riverbend Co-op are as follows:
- Outlook High School (OHS)
- Lutheran Collegiate Bible Institute (LCBI)
- Kenaston High School
- Hanley Composite High School
- Loreburn Central School
- Beechy High School
- Davidson High School
- Dinsmore School
- Lucky Lake School
- Any Distance Learning Centre in our trading area (Dinsmore, Davidson, Beechy, Loreburn, Hanley, Kenaston, Outlook)
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Students will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Application — 30 points
- Social Responsibility — 20 points
- Interview — 50 points
HOW IS THE AWARD PROCESSED?
- Bursary recipients will be decided upon by the Riverbend Co-op's GM (or designate) and representatives of the Riverbend Co-op's Board of Directors.
- Recipients to be announced at their school's awards or graduation ceremonies, where possible.
- The $2,500 bursary will be forwarded to the recipient upon Riverbend Co-op receiving one of the following:
- Confirmation of enrollment no later than one month prior to the course start date
- OR Tuition Statement
Are you interested in applying?
Simply visit: Riverbend-Bursary-Application-Form