Riverbend Co-op is a dynamic retail Co-operative serving multiple commodities in 9 communities. Ranked as the 94th largest company in Saskatchewan we serve the Central Saskatchewan communities of Beechy, Davidson, Kenaston, Hanley, Tullis, Strongfield, Broderick, Outlook and Wiseton. We are close to world class recreation with Lake Diefenbaker and have city amenities close by. Riverbend Co-op is a family-oriented employer that provides competitive wages, a superior benefits package and a superb pension plan. Riverbend Co-op is a well-established and stable business with almost 90 years of history in our community.
At Riverbend Co-op we value Integrity, Community, Responsibility and Service in everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Grow Team Sales Partner to join our expanding GROW Team.
This position will spend much of their time working closely with farm clients in providing a variety of farm related services and products. You will become the customer's trusted advisor for their operations around our products and services including but not limited to Crop Protection, Agronomy, and Fertilizer.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers through farm visits and customer events
- Support grower’s crop production needs
- Contribute to increased sales and profitability
- Manage inventory
- Load and deliver product
- Operate equipment
- General Health & Safety
- Continue both personal and professional development
- Ag sales experience is considered and asset
- Degree or Diploma in agriculture or related field
- Applicants must be registered or need to become registered with the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists as defined by The Agrologists Act
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a highly motivated team
- Must be creative and resourceful
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
- A Certified Crop Advisor designation is considered an asset
The Co-operative Retailing System offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package with excellent opportunities for advancement. Candidates with a relevant combination of education and agricultural experience along with a proven track record in relationship building and sales may be considered.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.