Riverbend Co-op is a dynamic retail Co-operative serving multiple commodities in 9 communities. Ranked as the 94th largest company in Saskatchewan, we serve the Central Saskatchewan communities of Beechy, Davidson, Kenaston, Hanley, Tullis, Strongfield, Broderick, Outlook and Wiseton. We are close to world class recreation with Lake Diefenbaker and have city amenities close by. Riverbend Co-op is a family-oriented employer that provides competitive wages, a superior benefits package and a superb pension plan. Riverbend Co-op is a well-established and stable business with almost 90 years of history in our community.
At Riverbend Co-op we value Integrity, Community, Responsibility and Service in everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Grow Team Location Manager to join our expanding GROW Team.
- Assist Team leader in development of annual strategic plan and budget development
- Manage and lead team members in an effective manner
- Conduct Performance management processes
- Support grower’s crop production needs
- Develop close and personal relationship with designated accounts
- Establish a consistent “on farm” presence and promote products and services to producer
- Contribute to increased sales and profitability
- Manage inventory, Oversee retail pricing, product forecasting, sales force time allocation, and sales initiatives
- Manage product margins
- Ensure appropriate training for yourself and direct reports in all areas of safety
- Continue both personal and professional development
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales and Agriculture
- Degree or Diploma in agriculture or related field
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a highly motivated team
- 2 years Management experience is desired
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
The Co-operative Retailing System offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package with excellent opportunities for advancement.